Its one thing to be satisfied with your home security equipment, and quite another to be satisfied with the service of your security monitoring organization.
More often than not, you can’t. You just know that somehow, some way, you’re not receiving the level of security – or added peace of mind – you signed on for.
But that all changes from the moment you enlist the services of Now Security Systems, and here are just a few of the reasons why:
Welcome to Orange Catalysts System
- Today, we’re proud to serve thousands of residential and commercial customers throughout southern ICT and beyond.
- We have solutions for all your residential and commercial security needs, and you’ll find ample evidence of that on this website or by calling us for more information.
- You don’t need new equipment to switch to Now Security Systems…more often than not; we can integrate your current equipment with our monitoring system. In fact, we can usually re-program your system in 30 minutes or less.
- Unlike many if not most other security system companies, our monitoring station is located on our premises for the ultimate in direct, hands-on management. That offers you numerous benefits, including greater accountability and faster response times.
- Looking for your first home or commercial security system? You’ll appreciate just how well equipped and experienced we are to handle all your security and fire alarm needs.
More than anything, Now Security Systems offers you exactly the right solution for your very specific needs and budget. Our systems are expandable, too, so you can start with one package and add on as – and when – you see fit.
Ultimately, we’re motivated and driven by one simple goal: your 100% satisfaction with our services. We are accountable only to you. And that’s as it should be.
All home security systems work on the same basic principle of securing entry points, like doors and windows, as well as interior space containing valuables like art, computers, guns, and coin collections. Regardless of the size of your home, or the number of doors and windows or interior rooms a homeowner decides to protect, the only real difference is in the number of security components deployed throughout the home and monitored by the control panel.